Skip to main content

Jalen Camp 2021 (Jaguars WR)

Jalen Camp, redshirt Senior, 6th round pick by the Jags out of Georgia Tech.

From the game Louisville @ Georgia Tech where Camp (#1) had 4/31/1:

missed (overthrown)


[8:14] catch (tackled immediately)

[11:10] catch in coverage

[11:35] trick play catch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Williams 2021 (Broncos WR)

Seth Williams was drafted in the 6th round by the Broncos, but he was actually the highest scoring receiver at Auburn in 2020, ahead of Anthony Schwartz who went 3 rounds earlier. Just turned 21, good size/weight at 6'3/211.

Dazz Newsome 2021 (WR Bears)

Dazz Newsome (no relation to Ozzzie Newsome, apparently) from North Carolina, 5'11/190, will be 22 in May. He was originally a DB, but converted to WR.

Fantasy Theory: IDP Leagues (Individual Defensive Players)

As I was invited to a Dynasty/IDP league, of which I have no knowledge, I had to figure out quickly what is important, who to draft, and what to draft. This is a log of my investigations.